Happy Thanksgiving, former procrastinators! What a joy to observe a particular day to thank our Holy Father for the blessings He’s given us. I’m especially grateful for
- Moving to live near one of our children, pop in visits, breakfast together
- Enormous help from children who gave much of themselves to serve us
- Growing relationships with all our children
- New friends who’ve warmly welcomed us, old friends who keep ties strong
- Thoughtful, friendly new neighbors
- Church where the Word of God is truly taught
- Consignment stores and thrift shops
- The women who are Paul’s, Timothy’s, and Jonathan’s in my life – iron sharpening iron – my accountability partner, my scripture memory partner
- My husband’s reading books aloud for us. John Piper’s Don’t Waste Your Life is having a big impact on us
- Our online fitness trainer who keeps us moving in ways we would not otherwise
- Gracious Carol who gets these posts out and others who support the website
- My husband’s generous attitude
- New freedom because of this year’s focus on laying aside every weight. I’m grateful for awareness of my need and the ability to follow through with action because the Holy Spirit gives power. Procrastination has less influence in my life – and less in yours!
- Trying mini habits and seeing the big effect of using them
- Every one of you dear ladies, my sisters in growth and in Christ. Thank you!
May we be people quick to thank the Almighty Sovereign God and His Son Jesus Christ for every blessing of life.
What are you especially grateful for this year?