Ladies, being with you in person is my favorite! Good things happen when we share together face to face and deal with procrastination head on.
Are you crazy busy and overwhelmed? Disappointed and frustrated? God’s design is to produce His fruit in and through us using work, play, and rest. We can find relief, experience more peace, and actually give attention to God-given priorities and callings with joy.
Whatever the size of your group, I would be delighted to meet with you. Teenagers through seniors find insights, practical help, and encouragement.
There are three procrastination talks. Only the first one can be presented alone. These talks build on each other and are interwoven. Let’s brainstorm about how you can participate in all the sessions.
A conference/workshop/retreat includes all 4 sessions. This is the most helpful and the most fun. Attendees receive a workbook. Guided discussion follows each session.
Fight the fire of procrastination! Discover its smoldering destruction in your life and gain freedom!
What the Talks Are About
Talk #1 – “Where there’s Smoke…”
This is the foundation. You will:
- Recognize procrastination and its effects, scriptural perspective, God’s work in you
- Identify a common root of procrastination, how it reveals itself, and your role
- Receive three major tools to use in conquering procrastination
Talk #2 – “Dousing the Fire”
- Connect scriptures with procrastination in your daily life in 2019
- Expand on the three major tools to help stop procrastination now
- Gain specific practical strategies to set yourself up for simpler and more fruitful daily living
Talk #3 – “Fire Prevention”
This talk equips you to:
- Examine how habits are formed and the role of emotions
- Discern old man thinking and habits of procrastination that cause overload and pressure
- Develop new man thinking and habits that lead to accomplishment, margin, and peace
- Use new habits to help fulfill your callings
Using guided time alone with your workbook, you will:
- Apply insights and strategies to your situation
- Leave the event with a personally crafted action plan to use at home
If you would like me to speak at your event, please complete the form located on the Contact page. I will get in touch with you promptly.